Love lost, love found, love given away, love taken back.
Here is a playlist of memories we all share, at one point or another in our lives. I hope you enjoy them, and if you have a favourite feel free to leave your thoughts below.....
My mother recently passed away. Peacefully and with family after a wonder-filled life of 98 years. These songs are a tribute to her and all other souls who have left us. Remember them well...
1. The Garden - Jimmy Scott
2. Heaven Got Another Angel - Gordon Garner
3. The Angels Cried - Alan Jackson with Allison Krause
4. In The Arms Of An Angel - Sarah McLachlan
5. I Will Remember You - Sarah McLachlan
6. My Friend: A song For A Loved One
7. Tears In Heaven - Eric Clapton
8. Grandma's Song - Alan Jackson
9. Amazing Grace - Celtic Woman
10. Daddy Doesn't Pray Anymore - Chris Stapleton
Swell Songs For Loved Ones Departed